Clayton Fredericks represented Australia in the 2012 Olympic Games and part of the Silver Medal team in 2008. He won an individual silver and team bronze medal at the 2006 FEI World Equestrian Games and won the 2007 Rolex Kentucky CCI4* event as well as being the FEI World Cup Champion in 2005 and 2008. Clayton was the Hong Kong Chef d’Equipe at the 2002 Asian Games in Busan, South Korea, he served as a member of the FEI Eventing Committee from 2008-2012 and is a former Chairman of the Event Riders Association. Clayton’s international coaching experience extends across all levels of the sport both within leading nations and for less developed countries for many years. One of his key successes was the transformation of British-based Chinese rider Alex Hua Tin from a novice rider through to qualification for the 2008 Olympic Games in less than 18 months. He served as the Hong Kong team coach for the Busan Asian Games supplying the team with horses and preparing them for the games with less than 12 months lead-time. He was also the primary winter training coach for the Baden Württemberg eventing squad in Germany.
• Inaugural winner of the FEI World Cup (2005) and regained the title in 2008
• Individual silver and team bronze World Equestrian Games, Aachen (2006)
• 1st Lexington Kentucky CCI4* (2007)
• Team silver medal Hong Kong Olympic Games (2008)
• Member of Australian Olympic Team (2012)
• 2008-2012 – Member of the FEI Eventing Committee as the Rider Representative.
• 2002 Hong Kong’s Chef d’Equipe at the 2002 Asian Games in Busan, South Korea.
• Former Chairman of the Event Riders Association.
• 2012 Named International Technical Advisor for the Canadian Eventing Team